Old Brandy Aliança Velha
Old Brandy Aliança Velha is of golden colour. Presents notes of toasted coffee and nuts. On the mouth there is a note of nuts. Complex and velvety final.
Prizes & Awards: Prizes Antiqua 80 Points Magazine O Escanção Nov/Dec page 26
Alcohol Grade: 38%.
Ageing: 3 years in oak barrels Portuguese and American. Aliança Velha is the most popular spirit in the market. "Your old spirit every day"
Tasting Notes: Golden colour. Notes of toasted coffee and nuts. On the mouth there is a note of nuts. Complex and velvety final.
Serving Temperature: 20ºC.
Gastronomy: Ideal to drink as digestive.
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the brandy are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time.
The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.
- Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
- Alcohol Grade