Antíqua Old Brandie
Golden colour. Complex aroma with notes of nuts and coffee. Velvety flavour, acquired over several years of aging.
Prizes & Awards: Prizes Antiqua 83 Points Magazine O Escanção Nov/Dec page 26
Alcoholic Grade: 38%.
Aging: 5 years in Portuguese oak barrels. This Old brandy was produced in our distilleries by traditional methods.
Tasting Notes: Golden colour. Complex aroma with notes of nuts and coffee. Velvety flavour, acquired over several years of aging.
Serving Temperature: 20ºC.
Gastronomy: Ideal to drink as a digestive.
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the brandy are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.
- Caves Aliança
- Alcohol Grade